All On 4
New All-on-4 Dental Implants to Help Enhance Your Smile
The latest in the dentistry field, All-on-4 dental implants offer the most permanent and durable solution to person suffering from the tooth loss. In all on four, all missing or failing teeth of patient are replaced with only 4 prosthetic implants and a fixed and entirely modified prosthetic dental bridge. All on Four in Australia can be especially convenient for people who are looking for metropolitan cities to carry out their dental makeover needs.
In All-on-4 dental implants, a fully modified prosthetic dental bridge is permanently attached to the abutments or 'collars' of 4 implants per jaw. These are carried out at an exact location as well as at very exact angle in the mouth so one can get maximum support for the bridge without having the surgery of bone grafting. This additional surgical procedure is often needed for patients who have lived without dentures and/or teeth for many years.
The process of the All on Four in Australia is divided in several parts. The surgical procedure can be successfully completed in one day for eligible candidates. However, the patient requires as few as two appointments for the whole process.
- Consultation - In initial visit, dentist addresses the specific needs of a patient and prescribes a solution.
- 3D CAT Scanning and Cone Beam Scanner - It is carried out for complete dental CT scanning.
- Impressions - For the implanting procedure, it is necessary to create proper moulds. This helps to make the right teeth for the patient.
- Instruction - Consultants provide feedback and information for every patient, in order to create certain proper care.
- Surgery - The implants are positioned properly and new teeth are attached to the dental implants.
All on Four in Australia, a dental restoration procedure lets patients to obtain a full fixed bridge in a single day. It provides the most permanent and durable solution for patients who have compromised teeth, dentures or dental bridges. Complete arch reconstructions can also be carried out with this surgical procedure in just one day.
There are many people who are suffering from severe bone loss. Such people can also get benefit from this procedure. The dense bone positioned on the front part of the jaw is used in this process. One of the greatest advantages of All-on-4 dental implants over traditional dental implant protocols is its ability to almost avoid the need for bone grafting surgery. This is because; it lets experienced and professional oral surgeons to give a new set of teeth to patients in just one day, with only one surgery, and considerably decreases the oral rehabilitation cost by an average amount of $25,000!